Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Integrating OGR library with Boost.Geometry
From: Menelaos Karavelas (menelaos.karavelas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-27 02:33:26

Hi Eric.

On 26/05/2015 08:06 μμ, Eric MSP Veith wrote:
> Hi Menelaos,
>
> On Tuesday 26 May 2015 17:05:23, Menelaos Karavelas
> <menelaos.karavelas_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Thanks a lot!
> I did it: #11346: Segment iterator does not work with ranges returning values
> instead of references
>
> The Trac instance is painfully slow, but I also managed to attach your test
> case.
>

>> I would like to ask one more thing from you. The fix in my previous
>> attachment was not really what I intended it to be.
>> Could you please try the one attached in this email and see if it works
>> as the previous one? Thanks.
> Done; it works equally well as the previous version --- at least from my
> perspective. :)
>
> Thank you very much for your time and efforts!

I have submitted the patch (see PR #298:
https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/pull/298).
I will close the ticket once this PR gets merged.
In the meantime I suggest that you either use the patched file I sent
you, or switch to using the BG develop branch until boost 1.59 is out.

Thanks for helping figuring out this bug.

- m.