Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [geometry] Polygon concept documentation
From: Jeremy Murphy (jeremy.william.murphy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-11 03:52:01

Hi,

just mentioning that I think the documentation for the Polygon concept
needs updating with respect to this line:

   - there must be a specialization of traits::ring_type defining the type
   of its exterior ring and interior rings as type

which I presume should actually refer to ring_const_type and
ring_mutable_type? At least, it doesn't work for me when I specialize traits
::ring_type, as I get this kind of error:

error: specialization of ‘template<class Geometry> struct
boost::geometry::ring_type’ in different namespace [-fpermissive]

Cheers.

Jeremy

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net