Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [geometry] Beginner Request for Contributing to Boost Library
From: ARAFAT DAD KHAN (arafat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-12-11 08:49:41

Hi Respected Sir/ Mam,
I am Arafat Dad Khan, an undergraduate student at Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
I wish to contribute to the Boost Geometry .
I have decent knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures and have consistently taken part in algorithmic competitions on websites such as Codechef and Spoj(Sphere online Judge ) you can view my profile here
http://www.spoj.com/SPOJ/users/adk/
I am very new to open source, And i just need someone to guide me so that i could focus on the right areas to contribute. I am very comfortable with C++ language and learning complicated algorithms is great fun to me.

I have the following Questions
1 What would be the best place where a beginner like me could contribute ?
2 How exactly does someone check the tests and improve upon them ?
3 What are the necessary things that i must learn(aside from algorithms )in order to be able to contribute?

If this is not the right place to ask newbie questions please tell me where i could ask the my questions.

Thanks
Arafat Dad Khan
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net