Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [geometry] how do I setup boost geometry for curved shapes?
From: vickoza (vickoza_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-17 22:52:55

I has a 2-d geometry that has curved objects I would like to apply the boost
geometry algorithms function like intersection with converting the objects
to segmented objects and the convert back. Is there any way to do this. Also
I would like to store the object into a spline if possible where I define
the a point with three coordinate one point int the actual point one point
and input vector going into the point clockwise, and the third output vector
going out from the point in the clockwise direction