Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] GitHub issues and more
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-05-25 09:32:50

Hi Adam,

Op 25-5-2016 om 12:43 schreef Adam Wulkiewicz:
> Hi,
>
> We now have admin rights on GitHub for Boost.Geometry.

Good!

> For example it is possible to enable Issues tab, make some branches
> protected, change the description, etc. I also recall that Mateusz
> wanted to configure something, now you should be able to do it.
>
> I'm considering enabling Issues. What do you think about it?

Do you mean: instead of the tickets at SVN / track?

How do other teams do this?

I basically think it is OK, we then all more in one place, but there
will be a long transition period. If we do this, I would prefer that it
is not allowed to open new tickets in SVN/track (existing ones, there
are many, should stay of course).

Do you have experience with github issues?

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net