Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Dissolve in version 1.61
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-07-20 11:00:33

Hi Johan,

Sorry for the late response. Indeed the dissolve extension was not
compiling in 1.61

I fixed that today (for the Develop branch), so it will compile again.
There are some new issues in dissolve, where output is now included
twice. But it still succeeds in fixing polygons with self-intersections.
So I hope it is useful for you in this state.

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net