Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Dissolve in version 1.63
From: Johan Doré (jdh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-11 18:29:02

Dear Boost Geometry

I was just trying the latest boost 1.64 with the Geometry extension from your develop branch, to see if there was a chance that your updates to the dissolve algorithm has helped on the issues I reporter earlier.

Dissolve.h however doesn't compile and is complaining:

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Boost\Boost_1_64_0\boost/geometry/extensions/algorithms/dissolve.hpp(226): error C2780: 'void boost::geometry::detail::overlay::get_ring_turn_info(TurnInfoMap &,const Turns &,const Clusters &)' : expects 3 arguments - 2 provided

So I wonder if I am doing something wrong or I simply caught the branch at a bad moment?

Best regards

Johan

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net