Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] [GSoC 2018]Project 2:Nearly antipodal points distance accuracy improvement
From: Himanshu Raj (raj.himanshu2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-16 14:08:51

Thank you, for your guidance sir. Yes , I already know that students
cannot work on two projects simultaneously and only one will be
accepted.What I meant to say was that I may submit two proposals
regarding 1.)Boost.uBLAS and 2.)Boost.Geometry.Boost is the only
organization I will submit my proposal(s).But after your words I will
try to stick to only one proposal. After I make files of competency
test I will add the links.
Thanking You again.
Himanshu Raj