Boost logo

Geometry :

From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-25 19:20:09

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 at 19:53, Aditya Mohan via Geometry
<geometry_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Also, I'd like to know about the procedure of allotment of a mentor to guide me through this process.

There is no allotment of a mentor.

Please, you have to read the official GSoC guides for students. All of it.
You may also find my advice to Boost & GSoC students helpful
https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2020/02/248236.php
https://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2020/02/90268.php

Shortly:
1. You work on your project idea and preparing project proposal.
    During this time, you discuss your idea and project here on the list
     (or general Boost developer's list)
2. You submit your proposal to Google
3. Mentors review proposals and select students

Best regards,

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net