Boost logo

Geometry :

From: Tinko Bartels (tinkobartels_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-06-15 08:00:28

Hi Giorgino,

this is not a complete answer (I may look at question ii) later), but I
think I may have the answer for question i):

Note, how the postgis-doc you linked specifies "By that we mean they
intersect, but one does not completely contain another." I think,
line_test_1 completely contains line_test_2 so "false" should be the
expected result of the overlaps-check. If you want "true" you may want to
look for another geometric relation.

Kind regards
Tinko