Boost logo

Geometry :

From: Ngoc Dung Do (Ngoc.Dung.Do_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-02-16 10:21:36

Dear Boost Geometry Community

I try to get the Boost.Geometry library to run on my computer.
I have used the source code of an official example for the Boost.Geometry
model::multi_point and tried to compile it on my system. Unfortunately I
received so many errors that I feel really lost especially since I have not
changed the example source code at all. The source code is presented here
under the section "Examples":
https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_75_0/libs/geometry/doc/html/geometry/reference/models/model_multi_point.html

My system has the following characteristics:
OS: RHEL 7
Compiler: gcc-c++.x86_64 version 4.8.5
Compiling with C++14
Boost Library Version 1.7.5

You can find the compiler errors which have been written out into a text
file attached here - it is a shortened version of the errors printed out:

(See attached file: errorsgeomlib.txt)

One additional remark:
The Boost Library Version 1.7.5 is compatible with my system as described
above. I have tested that by compiling the source code from the official
"Getting started on Unix Variants" homepage under section 4 and it worked
without any problems.
See
https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_75_0/more/getting_started/unix-variants.html
.

I am appreciating your help.

Many thanks in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Ngoc Dung Do
Industry Consultant
Enterprise Application & Mobile
IBM Global Business Services
+49 1525 87 96 542 Mobile
Französische Straße 24, 10117 Berlin
ngoc.dung.do_at_[hidden]

IBM Deutschland GmbH
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Sebastian Krause
Geschäftsführung: Gregor Pillen (Vorsitzender), Agnes Heftberger, Gabriele
Schwarenthorer, Markus Koerner, Christian Noll, Nicole Reimer
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ehningen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 14562 / WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 99369940

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net