Boost logo

Geometry :

From: Gratton, Michael (gratton_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-02-26 13:17:37

You can pass a custom allocator the the rtree constructor as the final
argument:

https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_75_0/libs/geometry/doc/html/geometry/reference/spatial_indexes/boost__geometry__index__rtree/rtree_par_cr_ind_cr_val_cr_all_cr.html

In your allocator, you can count how many bytes have been allocated by
the tree. This same approach can be used on stl data structures to
track allocations.

I'd be interested in your findings if you're free to share them on the
mailing list.

Kind regards,

--
Michael Gratton, Ph.D. | Senior Research Scientist
Metron, Inc. | 703.326.2833 | gratton_at_metsci.com1818 Library St Ste 600
| Reston VA 20190