Boost logo

Geometry :

From: Ayush Gupta (ayush.gupta02071_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-04-01 22:04:09

Hello everyone,
I drafted a proposal on the topic discussed before with Vissarion.
Here is the link to my proposal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ex_4Up9gGowGGW0SO16ARx_CeU75dGpqME7nDaDFnlI/edit?usp=sharing
It would be great if the community suggests some changes.
If all the necessary details have been mentioned, I will submit the
proposal.
Regards,
Ayush