Boost logo

Geometry :

From: Panagiotis SIMATIS (psimatis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-07-28 08:19:36

Hello

I am a research student, and I am using the RTree by geometry boost.

I am looking for a way to count the number of RTree nodes visited by a query.
For example, assume a short RTree consisting only of a root and leaf nodes. Given a query q, the RTree visits the root, and the n children nodes that intersect with q. Hence, the query should return 1+n.
Can someone suggest a way to do so?

In addition, can we separately count the intermediate and leaf nodes visited? So, in the previous example instead of n it would return: 1 intermediate node and n leaf nodes.

Thanks
Panos

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net