See below: Boost 1.58 has been released and is available for
For Boost.Geometry this includes:
- New algorithm num_segments, returning the number of segments
of a geometry
- New overload for is_valid algorithm, that takes a string or an eum
reference as a second argument and fills it with a value or message
related to the validity or invalidity of the geometry
- Disjoint and intersects support the following geometry
combinations: point/multipoint, multipoint/multipoint,
- Buffer performance is improved significantly
- Partition performance is improved significantly for polygons
and many bugfixes and solved tickets
Thanks team members, release managers and contributors.
-------- Doorgestuurd bericht --------
Release 1.58.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available.
These open-source libraries work well with the C++ Standard Library, and
are usable across a broad spectrum of applications.
The Boost license encourages both commercial and non-commercial use.
This release contains two new libraries and numerous enhancements and bug
fixes for existing libraries.
* Endian: Types and conversion functions for correct byte ordering and more
regardless of processor endianness.
* Sort: Includes spreadsort, a general-case hybrid radix sort that is
faster than O(n*log(n))
For details, including download links, see
You can also download directly from SourceForge:
To install this release on your system, see
--The Boost release team
Unsubscribe & other changes: http://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost