Boost logo

Glas :

Re: [glas] MTL3 design ? [was MTL project site is up]

From: Kresimir Fresl (fresl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-03 09:07:40

David Abrahams wrote:

> Kresimir Fresl <fresl_at_[hidden]> writes:

>>David Abrahams wrote:

>>>That's news to me. I should be able to make a unity matrix and do an
>>>in-place multiplication by a scalar or simply add off-diagonals. I
>>>don't see why not.

>>Will the result still be unity matrix?

> Of course not.

So, it seems that Toon and you are talking about two different things.
You are talking about `general' matrix which is/was incidentally
filled with specific pattern of ones, and Toon is talking (if I
understood him properly) about the matrix which plays the role of
number `1' (not a variable which has value `1').

f.