Boost logo

Glas :

Re: [glas] vector space, banach space and hilbert space concepts

From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-15 11:13:10

Michael A Heroux wrote:
> Karl,
>
> Thanks for your reply. Here are some responses.
>

>>I think we have had several rounds where requirements were
>>requested, with very little input, unfortunately. The best
>>document so far is the charter that was distributed from the
>>start, as far as I can see. Perhaps we should redistribute
>>the document and ask everyone if something is missing. I
>>think Toon has the latest version, but he is on holiday.
>>Perhaps the document should be rewritten, e.g. a bullet list
>>with very concrete objectives.

Done. Actually in the mean time I requested to create a new project on
SourceForge. So now everybody can access the CVS. Also the documentation
that is in the CVS is published on the web: http://glas.sourceforge.net/

The published goals and requirements are primarily extracted from the
initial charter and I also gathered a lot of the info from the
discussions we already had on the ml.

Please let me know if you (do not) agree with these goals and
requirements and/or if you would want to add/change soth !!!

Toon

--
Check out our training program on acoustics
and register on-line at http://www.fft.be/?id=35