Boost logo

Glas :

[glas] back to business

From: Karl Meerbergen (karl.meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-21 14:28:20

Hi all,

I am back to GLAS after a long break. Toon and I have spent quite some
time till the beginning of summer on getting a first vector kernel
right, but never finished it.
I am currently rereading the concepts. What I would like to do the
coming weeks is try and spend a day a week on the project.

I will try and separate concepts that are needed for the core
functionality and those needed for the implementation of the core in the
various backends that we currently have. Recall that the core
functionality is the implementation of BLAS like algorithms.

In the meantime Peter has worked on vector space concepts, which should
come in handy at a higher level than the core of GLAS.

Best,

Karl

--
Karl Meerbergen