Boost logo

Glas :

[glas] Concept C++ [was Re: back to business}

From: Ian McCulloch (ianmcc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-22 08:52:55

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006, Karl Meerbergen wrote:

> I think we should consider this. Is concept-gcc stable now?

I think it is, although last time I checked there were some issues with
compile times that ought to go away in the final version. Aside from
spending a few hours reading the proposal, I have never used concept gcc.
Maybe someone else on this list has? My impression was though, it would
be the killer feature for linear algebra libs.

Cheers,
Ian