Boost logo

Glas :

Re: [glas] build-system for glas

From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-11 09:41:41

I mainly hesitated about the build-system because I was not sure that we
should use a more 'advanced' build-system as plain makefiles with the
disadvantage of making the learning curve a bit higher.

All suggestions were proposing one of these more 'advanced'
build-systems. All of these (bjam, scons, ...) have a learning curve so
whichever we pick, users will need time to get used to the build system

So, since we are already using boost a lot in glas, I therefor think we
best continue using bjam so that at least people that are involved in
both projects only have to deal with one build system.