Boost logo

Glas :

Re: [glas] Call for developers

From: Karl Meerbergen (Karl.Meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-04 03:07:44

Hi,

Thanks to all who have responded (via the list or privately) to my call
for developers.

I am currently writing some documentation, and am planning to write some
more documents on decisions that have been made so far, which would make
it easier for 'newcomers' to understand which work is done so far.
I do not make any promises about when the documentation is going to be
ready, since june and july are pretty fully scheduled.

Most of this stuff is/will be available on
http://www.cs.kuleuven.be/~karlm/glas/

Understanding STL, boost, and concept c++ are very helpful, but also
setting up a build system, regression tests, performance tests etc, are
very important tasks.

Best,

Karl