Boost logo

Glas :

Re: [glas] Using the build system

Subject: Re: [glas] Using the build system
From: Thomas Klimpel (thomas.klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-19 04:10:59

Rob wrote:
> I can't seem to find a simple tutorial on how to build glas. The custom
> build system seems a bit strange to me, and I was wondering if someone
> might point me in the right direction.

How about http://www.cs.kuleuven.be/~karlm/glas/doc/build.html?

The same can also be found in the svn repository under
trunk/glas/doc/build.html.

It worked for me under ubuntu. I didn't try to get it to work under cygwin, but I guess this should also be possible.

Regards,
Thomas

--
"Der Pessimist behauptet, dass alles schon so schlimm ist,
 dass es gar nicht mehr schlimmer sein könnte.