Boost logo

Proto :

Subject: [proto] talking proto
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-15 22:55:11

I started this list for 2 reasons: so I can share what I know about
proto internals and best practices; and so that I can learn from you
guys what features you think proto is missing.

Recently, I asked two of proto's heaviest users and all-around smarties,
Christophe Henry and Joel Falcou, if they'd like to be back-up
maintainers for proto, and they said yes. (Thanks guys!) Now they need
knowledge that only exists in my head. Rather than have a private
tête-à-tête with them, I set up this list to make our discussion public.

But that doesn't mean that more folks can't participate. If you ever
wanted to know how some part of proto worked, looked at the source code
and are now afraid you can't have children, ask here. If you wished for
a feature or hacked around some shortcoming of proto's, ask here. If you
are just trying to figure out how to best implement your DSEL, ask that
here too.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing