Boost logo

Proto :

Subject: Re: [proto] Funky exercie: subset of Boost::parameters using proto
From: Thomas Heller (thom.heller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-15 12:30:13

On Sunday 15 August 2010 18:16:07 Mathieu - wrote:
> On 15 August 2010 17:46, Tim Moore <tim_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > Nice. I've been meaning to start using Boost.Parameter in one of my
> > projects but I definitely like this syntax better. I'll probably start
> > using this soon (like this week).
> >
> > Please post if you make updates.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Tim
>
> Note that actually it doesn't handle passing parameters by ref ;). And
> that all the boost.parameter's features are not implemented!

You can't expect everything from an afternoon of work ;)
Anyway, its purpose is just for having named parameters for function
arguments (yeah, ref is missing. if there is more interest, we will see what
can be done).

> However, this is really great and fast w/r to compile times!

Haven't checked. But the only limit would be the size of fusion::map which
is 10 by default, and should be enough!

Proto list run by eric at boostpro.com