Boost logo

Proto :

Subject: Re: [proto] Thoughts on traversing proto expressions and reusing grammar
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-10-14 02:29:00

On 10/13/2010 11:08 PM, Thomas Heller wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 October 2010 22:46:40 Eric Niebler wrote:
>> On 10/13/2010 11:54 AM, Thomas Heller wrote:
>>> On Wednesday 13 October 2010 20:15:55 Eric Niebler wrote:
> <snip>
> See my other post about comments on this, I think we agree on the rest.
> The only problem we are diverging right know seems to be that "visitor" I
> proposed. See another attempt to justify, and possibly explaining it better
> below.
<snip>

Very quickly before I turn in for the night ... this goes a long way to
making it clearer. Thanks. I'm going to take my own crack at this
problem and see if I end up in the same place you did. Then we can
compare/contrast.

Oh, and I think you're right about proto::make_expr. It cannot make
nullary expressions with tag types other than tag::terminal. Sorry. :-P

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing

Proto list run by eric at boostpro.com