Boost logo

Proto :

Subject: [proto] expanding Proto's library of callables
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-17 18:15:02

Proto ships with a very small collection of callables for use in Proto
transforms: wrappers for fusion algorithms like reverse and pop_front
and the like. For 1.46, there will be a few more: make_pair, first,
second, and wrappers for a few more Fusion algorithms. It's woefully
incomplete, though.

I have an idea. Phoenix3 defines *all* these juicy callables under the
stl/ directory. I can't #include them in Proto because that would create
a circular dependency. Why don't we just move the definitions of the
function objects into Proto and make them Proto callables? Phoenix3 can
just #include 'em and use 'em.

Thoughts?

--
Eric Niebler