Boost logo

Proto :

Subject: Re: [proto] Manipulating an expression tree
From: Karsten Ahnert (karsten.ahnert_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-06 18:45:24

Great! It works perfectly, alltough I don't understand the code
completely yet.

Another question is: can a node have a state. In my algorithm it would
be nice, if every proto::multiplies< > node stores some intermediate
values which are used during later evaluations of the tree.

Thanks,

Karsten

--
Dr. Karsten Ahnert
Ambrosys GmbH - Gesellschaft für Management komplexer Systeme

Proto list run by eric at boostpro.com