Boost logo

Proto :

Subject: [proto] proto at boostcon
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-20 00:22:53

For those who don't know, BoostCon is going on right now
(http://www.boostcon.com), and several talks are being given about Proto
and libraries built with Proto like Phoenix. Sadly, I'm not there, but
Joel Falcou is, Hartmut Kaiser is, and so is my old friend Bartosz
Milewski who gave a talk about the similarities between Proto and
Haskell monads. The slides are now online here:

https://github.com/boostcon/2011_presentations/tree/master/tue/haskell

Even more exciting, Hartmut, Joel and Bartosz have been working on a
C++0x rewrite of Proto that bases it solidly on Bartosz' ideas, adding
mathematical rigor that Proto currently lacks. I hope they report their
progress here!

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing