Boost logo

Proto :

Subject: Re: [proto] _unpack transform (was: proto-11 progress report)
From: Bart Janssens (bart.janssens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-11 07:47:20

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 11:18 PM, Eric Niebler <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> The _unpack transform is pretty general, allowing a lot of variation
> within the pack expansion pattern. There can be any number of Tfx
> transforms, and the wildcard can be arbitrarily nested. So these are all ok:
>
> // just call f0 with all the children
> _unpack<f0(_...)>

Hi Eric,

Is it correct that the above example just generates a sequence of
calls to f0, one for every child of the expression? If so, we are
currently implementing that functionality like this:
https://github.com/coolfluid/coolfluid3/blob/master/cf3/solver/actions/Proto/ExpressionGroup.hpp

So for us this would avoid the (in this case quite simple) primitive transform.

Cheers,

--
Bart

Proto list run by eric at boostpro.com