Boost logo

Proto :

Subject: Re: [proto] fold_tree and grammar using external_transforms and state
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-27 02:11:13

On 7/26/2012 10:26 PM, Joel Falcou wrote:
> Yeah i figured the code was amiss.
> After corrections and using your tip, it works.

Good.

> The I discovered it was not what I wanted ;)

Oops. :-)

> What I actually need to do is that when I encounter a bunch of
> bitwise_and_ node, I need to flatten them then pass this flattened
> tree + the initial tuple to the equivalent of fusion transform that will
> do:
>
> skeleton_grammar(current, current value from state, current
> external_transforms)
>
> I guess proto::functional::transform is not there and need to be done
> by hand ?

You mean, a proto callable that wraps fusion::transform? No, we don't
have one yet. If you write one, I'll put it in proto.

Naming is becoming an issue, though. We already have proto::transform.
You'd be adding proto::functional::transform that would be totally
unrelated. I think I screwed up with the namespaces. It should probably
be proto::functional::fusion::transform. Urg.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing

Proto list run by eric at boostpro.com