Boost logo

Proto :

Subject: Re: [proto] Transform result_of nightmare and preserving terminal identity
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-16 01:22:41

On 10/13/2012 4:20 PM, Agustín K-ballo Bergé wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm experimenting with Proto to build a DSEL that operates on geometric
> vectors. I'm trying to write a transform that would take an assign
> expression and unroll it component wise. For instance, I want to replace

Hi Agustín,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I'm currently at the
standard committee meeting in Portland, and that I'll be unable to look
until this until I get back next week. Sorry for the delay. Maybe
someone else on this list might be able to help (nudge!). You might also
pose this question on stackoverflow.com.

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing

Proto list run by eric at boostpro.com