Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-06 17:09:41

According to the page of Matt Hurd and the responses so far,
we now have three volunteers available.

http://www.zomojo.com/thread/boost_thread_rework.xhtml

Altough I also couldn't resist the temptation to start off
into discussion rather than getting something done, I think
it is better to move on now.

Originally I declared my willingness to work on the windows
part, but in the meantime I am open to linux as well.

Since I am the one with the least contribution so far I ask
you, Matt and Anthony what I should look into to help you
getting things done?

Currently I am a little afraid that there still is no clear
plan and putting more than one developer onto the same issue
will slow us down instead of making us faster.

Would it also be helpful to review the examples and possibly
add some new ones?

Regards,
Roland