Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-24 02:34:25

David Abrahams wrote:
> There are currently 9 open bugs assigned to Michael Glassford in the
> SF tracker. Can the developers here go through those and assign the
> appropriate items to themselves?

I have assigned myself to some of them, and set the status to pending.
I am unsure about the bugs related to mac, since I do not have access to
a mac currently.

However at the moment I am trying to learn enough of bjam to figure out
how to best split the library for multiplatform build. So I might also
get into the mac part until someone with a better understanding of this
platform will become available.

I'll take over these bugs temporarily if there are no objections.

Roland