Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-03 05:56:44

Anthony, It would be fine if you could take a look at this one:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=568951&group_id=7586&atid=107586

Al though it is a rather dated "bug", I am not sure if it still applies.
At least the mingw build works on my machine. However since I also have
the other compiler (msvc) still installed I do not know if this is
silently working altough it should not.

It would be helpful if you could investigate the situation so we can
close the bug.

The other one is the missing patch for the tss stuff:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1424965&group_id=7586&atid=107586

I am afraid however that this really belongs to me as I was engaged in
tss at that time. Nevertheless I would be glad if you could take a look
on it too.

The third issue on windows is the missing #pragma stuff for the
Interlocked* functions in once.cpp on th 64 bit platform. Since you
already rewrote the once for thread_rewrite, could you possibly make an
educated guess of how to cleanly handle this case?

The other bugs are mac and general. Also please feel free to take over a
bug if you think you know the answer.

Thank you,
Roland