Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-25 06:28:30

Anthony Williams schrieb:
> In theory, yes. However, if you want to make use of the pthread native
> read write mutex, then we need a platform split (pthreads vs everything
> else). I'm also not sure whether or not we can make use of native Windows
> stuff to make it work better.

I see and agree. What about barrier?

> My read_write_mutex code is not yet finished.

Ok.
Hmm, pthread native read write mutex? Is this already standarized?

> Everything except TSS runs fine on MSVC 7.1 & 8.0. They also ran fine on
> gcc 4 on Windows last time I tried, but it was a while ago.

What do you mean by "except TSS"? Do you mean the tests?
I have checked in tss a couple of days ago.

Are you already using bbv2 for regression testing? Is so please give me
instructions how to do.

Roland