Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

From: Anthony Williams (anthony_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-05-24 08:38:00

Daniel Svensson <danne_esset_at_[hidden]> writes:

> The documentation for version 1.34 states that the old code was emmited
> because of deadlock, so I am wondering if a new read_write_mutex is
> beeing written.

Yes, a new read_write_mutex is being written. There's a Windows implementation
on the thread_rewrite branch in Boost CVS, and I posted a generic
implementation following the same ideas to this list a while
back. read_write_mutex should be back for Boost 1.35

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams
Just Software Solutions Ltd - http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk