Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

From: Anteru (newsgroups_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-24 15:01:23

Anthony Williams schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> Apologies to those who have been experiencing problems using boost.thread
> condition variables on Windows. I have checked in a new tentative fix to SVN
> trunk, and would be grateful if people could put it through its paces.

Green light from here, couldn't reproduce the error. This is with my
ever-expanding testing suite which was able to trigger it now quite
often in the 1.35 release version. Tested on both Windows x86 & x64.
Well done!

(Side note: Absolute test time is 0.88 sec vs. 2.2 sec for x64 vs. x86,
with the x86 machine having the faster processor. Seems the Vista x64
scheduler is quite different to the x86 version).

> Thank you for your patience
Thanks for fixing this!

Cheers,
   Anteru