Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

Subject: Re: [Threads-devel] Leak on not joined thread / Linux / Boost 1.34.1
From: Emilio Pombo (epombo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-02-16 10:22:39

Thanks Anthony! Finally we continue with boost::thread, detaching
object -keeping reference alive- when no join was done, and works well for
now!
I think we are moving for a newer boot version in a few days! I've redden
new features specially on threads and are greats, thanks again you and all
of the boost guys for this awesome libraries!

Regards,
e-milio.