Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

Subject: [Threads-devel] link problem: _pRawDllMain conflict issue
From: Ben (avhacker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-06-22 04:05:07

I encounter the link problem that is described in another mail:

As mentioned in the URL, the _pRawDllMain instance conflicts with another
instance defined in MFC since boost 1.37.0. DLL version of Boost.thread is
recommended.

I can't, however, use this version because all exe/DLL files shipped from
our company need a digital sign to pass Vista/Win7 logo. Since boost is
released in the form of source codes, the DLL files will be built by
ourselves. But we can't sign the Boost DLL files since they are not made by
our company. The pri-compiled binary files downloaded from Boost Pro don't
have digital sign, either.

Ok, the DLL version can't meet our requirement. Will the _pRawDllMain
conflict issue be resolved in the next version?
By the way, we are now using Boost 1.35.0 and found that the TLSFree() is
not called and caused a resource link that make us failed to pass the
Vista/Win7 logo test. So we tried Boost 1.39.0 and encountered the link
conflict issue.
Thanks.