Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

Subject: Re: [Threads-devel] Request Help On boost::lock_error
From: Ashutosh Warikoo (awarikoo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-14 11:06:59

Hello Stefan
Thanks for the suggestion. However recursive_mutex doesnt have
UpgradeConcept. I explicitly need to be able to write to a variable after
reading it & deciding that it needs to be updated. I don't see how do I do
that with recursive_mutex. This is the usecase as all my transactions
begin as a readers & then decide that they need to write. I don't have any
way to judge that I will have to write to the variable before entering the
transaction.
Thanks
bornlibra23

Disclaimer note on content of this message including enclosure(s)and
 attachments(s): The contents of this e-mail are the privileged and
 confidential material of National Stock Exchange of India Limited
 (NSE). The information is solely intended for the individual/entity
 it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this
 message, please be aware that you are not authorized in any which
 way whatsoever to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate
 this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in
 error, we would request you to please notify the sender immediately
 by return e-mail and delete it from your computer. This e-mail
 message including attachment(s), if any, is believed to be free of
 any virus and NSE is not responsible for any loss or damage arising
 in any way from its use.