Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

Subject: Re: [Threads-devel] Concurrent vector assignment
From: Clark Gaebel (cg.wowus.cg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-29 22:44:49

If you're not using any vector modification functions from multiple
threads, try decomposing the vector into a pointer + size structure
using vector<>.data() and vector<>.size(). Then pass this around,
giving you deterministic behavior.pect this

However, I suspect this is a problem elsewhere in your code. Try
cutting things out until you get as minimal of a test case as
possible. You may be surprised by the removal that fixes the problem.