Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Jon Pearce (j.pearce_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-16 14:10:02

Hi All,

ACML is AMD's Core Math Library - information available at
http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/DevelopWithAMD/0,,30_2252_2282,00.html

It incorporates BLAS, LAPACK and FFT routines for 32 & 64 bit Linux & Windows. A
ScaLAPACK library is also available.
I haven't checked whether one might be able to link against it with the existing
BLAS/LAPACK bindings in the UBlas Bindings Library (ACML provides its own header
acml.h)... if not, might be nice if there were to be support for it in the
Bindings library at some time in the future.

- jon