Boost logo

Ublas :

From: dsorkin_at_[hidden]
Date: 2004-12-26 08:42:18

Hi.
I am using ublas with types other then built in scalars
(like "double" or "int").
Typical jobs:
prod(matrix<double>,vector<v3d<double> >) or
triangular_solve(matrix<double>,vector<v3d<double> >).

In order to be able to do it, I have made partial
specialization of "promote_traits" template in namespace
"boost::numeric::ublas" for my classes.
This works.
Is this technique good ? Or uBLAS intended only for built
in types ?

See attached files. Is it good to intervene to ublas
namespace, like done in file "vnd.h" at the end ? (please see the file)

Thank you.
 Dmitri.

** **
** WARNING: This email contains an attachment of a very suspicious type. **
** You are urged NOT to open this attachment unless you are absolutely **
** sure it is legitmate. Opening this attachment may cause irreparable **
** damage to your computer and your files. If you have any questions **
** about the validity of this message, PLEASE SEEK HELP BEFORE OPENING IT. **
** **
** This warning was added by the IU Computer Science Dept. mail scanner. **