Boost logo

Ublas :

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-27 05:09:12

Ed Hill <eh3_at_[hidden]> writes:

> On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 13:43 -0500, David Abrahams wrote:
>> The project site for the MTL rewrite is now live.
>> http://boost-consulting.com/projects/mtl.
>

> This looks like a very useful project!
>
> Is there any way that people can help out?

I hope so!

> For instance, I'd be interested in writing some nightly
> build-and-test scripts for various platforms.

That's a great offer. I'm really hoping that we'll do most build/test
using Boost.Build V2. As such, I'm not sure how much support will be
needed from scripts outside of Boost.Build, but maybe just figuring
out the neccessary tweaks to support those platforms would be enough.

> Or are there other things to do that would be more helpful?

You can come shovel snow at my house so I have more time to develop
momentum on MTL ;-)

Seriously, I'm sure there will be many ways you could contribute, but
the project isn't far enough along yet to say what those might be.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting