Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Paul C. Leopardi (leopardi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-27 11:55:08

Hi all,
I also think that the resurrection of MTL would be interesting. I originally
used MTL for GluCat, then switched to uBLAS. See http://glucat.sf.net and
http://www.osl.iu.edu/MailArchives/mtl-devel/msg00244.php and

Longer term, I would like to redesign GluCat using concepts and traits.
http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost-users/msg06695.php
In particular, I would like to define a Clifford Algebra concept, and relate
it to Field, Ring, Linear Algebra, etc. I am therefore interested in how
algebra concept checking works in practice.

Longer term probably means after August. I have to hand in a PhD thesis before
then. http://web.maths.unsw.edu.au/~leopardi/
Best regards