Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Antonio Martino (antonio.martino_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-06 05:21:56

>There are already some replies there and I have started to look into the
>problem. Can you repost to there and maybe add a few details such as Boost
>version and compiler versions which are effected.

I'll work on that. As far as compilers are concerned I can tell you straight
away that the problem was with mingw/gcc 3.4.2 . I can try also with VC71.

On Thursday 03 February 2005 19:45, Antonio Martino wrote:
> The following line does not work (it is from a cholesky routine
> submitted a long time ago on this list):
I remember your posting and have used your code in the past!

All the best,
        Michael Stevens

I got to point out that is not code of mine! It is just a routine I found on
ublas-dev. In fact I wonder why didn't you put it within lu.hpp or
something.

Bye
Antonio