Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Michael Stevens (mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-18 09:34:30

On Friday 18 February 2005 15:04, Gunter Winkler wrote:
> On Friday 18 February 2005 13:57, Andreas Klöckner wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > can anyone enlighten me on what the status of Kresimir's bindings
> > library is? An attempt to compile a recent boost-sandbox CVS checkout
> > against the released 1.32 source fails miserably. Is there a UBlas CVS
> > that's worth trying? Any other hints?
>
> You should try the "uBLAS_pure" branch of the boost cvs.

Actually the uBLAS_pure branch was merged into the HEAD on boost cvs by Toon
at the beginning of the year. The HEAD is uBLAS_pure plus a fair few bug
fixes.

I would be interesting to find out
a) Does the current Binding HEAD compile with the current Boost HEAD?
b) Does any version of Bindings compile with Boost 1.32. If so we should add a
version tag to the boost-sandbox files so these versions are easily
retrieved.

uBLAS CVS is no longer used. To avoid confusion the source and files have been
deleted. It only serves as a historical archive.

Michael