Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Michael Stevens (mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-16 13:07:15

Dear all,

Over the last couple of days I have checked in some changes effecting the
tests.
Firstly the tests have now moved to a 'test' subdirectory to follow the
convention in Boost. I just fixed up the Jamfile and hopefully tomorrow
regression test will be able to run again.

I have reenable various tests which were suppressed in the run up to last
release. This shows that there bug effecting slices. test4 and test5 fail at
runtime.
In the process I have committed fixes to map_array and hermitian_adaptor.

The doc/samples and bench? files all compile now also. They had been broken by
a few changes introduced by uBLAS_pure.

Michael

--
Michael Stevens Systems Engineering