Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Andreas Klöckner (kloeckner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-17 03:42:04

Hi there,

At

http://tiker.net/ublas

you can find initial results of my efforts to convert the UBlas
documentation to a more maintainable format, namely Joel de Guzman's
Quickbook. I first converted the index page manually, and then quickly
decided that without some better tools, this was too big a task. So, I
dedicated a few evenings to writing a hacky Python script that'll
convert UBlas's HTML to Quickbook. (And no, the above is not *meant* to
be complete yet.) At

http://tiker.net/ublas/ublas.qbk

you can find the source, noting that the first part of it is
hand-converted. The machine-converted part starts at the second section.
I have not performed any manual improvements, even thought the end
product could definitely benefit from such work.

If there is any interest in folding this back into UBlas, let me know.

Andreas

--
Andreas Klöckner                      | FON +49 721 608-7982