Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-18 11:01:47

Am Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2005 13:35 schrieb Andreas Klöckner:
> Gunter Winkler schrieb:
> > Interesting. Is there a way to include parts generated by doxygen?
> > There are already some functions documented this way.
>
> Can Doxygen output docbook? If so, there is a facility for including
> Docbook sections, so I believe that this wouldn't be hard.

doxygen outputs XML and other.

from
http://spirit.sourceforge.net/repository/applications/show_contents.php
about QuickBook

"
QuickBook is Eric Niebler's mod of the QuickDoc tool to generate
BoostBook XML instead of HTML. In addition, Eric added a bunch of
features to make it integrate well with Doxygen-generated XML. With it,
you can author a rich set of cross-linked HTML docs and references with
a single text file containing simple mark-up.
"

Do you want to try it?

mfg
Gunter